Grand heist Grand heist

Sick! Take that space out at the end and you got yourself a solid looooop

cybercowmixes responds:

Thx I'll try and take the space out I don't know if GB will let me.

I Am A Robot I Am A Robot

this made me very happy

Kingbastard responds:

Gravy

-(uhh)- -(uhh)-

fillall:

doesn't know what hes talking about. If you are new to fl, youre doing pretty damn good. This song has potential, you just need different instruments and to add backround parts, but definately keep working on it. This song wasnt a waste of time so don't listen to the douchebags.

Tykwa responds:

thanks, I have aboriginal ignore powers for the one below.

.X. Transformers 2007 (REMIX) .X. Transformers 2007 (REMIX)

Good

Reeall nice melody you got there. Most of the levels sound really good, but theres one thing that bothers me, and thats the bass. In the second chord of the progression the bass gets really loud, as if the velocity was raised for like 4 notes and then goes back down. I guess i just always hear the little things in songs that shouldn't matter, because this is a great song other than that.
I give it an 8/10

Kheni - DnB beat (fix) Kheni - DnB beat (fix)

cool

It has a cool melody, but there are some notes that aren't in the scale and it kind of annoys me. also, the levels are a little strange. cool backround vocals though. 7/10, 4/5

Kimken responds:

I haven't noticed that.. I'd better take a closer look on everything..

UNi - testing new styles 3 UNi - testing new styles 3

wow

I fuckin love this. Sweet melodies, very catchy. 5/5

Uniberry responds:

Glad you liked it, though I'm not going to make this a full song... At least not with those sounds :P

Liquid Green(Zenon Remix) Liquid Green(Zenon Remix)

YESS!!

I love getting a break from the generic NG trance!!!!

Great job!

PERVOK responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the track man! :D

Pilchard - Tzachitx (remix) Pilchard - Tzachitx (remix)

Good

Nice job remixing this, al its needed was kind of a fuller sound or something, idk i cant explain it. I gave it an 8 because you took out that crazy hihat part. Nice job overall keep it up

Move To The Beat Move To The Beat

Great

This is amazing. Its always nice to hear something original rather than the generic NG music.

[eWorm] [eWorm]

Amazing

The intro doesn't really do it for me but the rest of the song is sick.
nice job